Sold Out

UCO Camping Lantern Red or Yellow - Three Candle


This product is sold out

This UCO Original Camping lantern  has spring-loaded candle tubes to keep the flame heights constant, while small viewing windows show the remaining candle life.  With a glass shield to protect from wind when using outdoors, a steel bail for carrying and a hook for hanging this is a must have camping/survival lantern that will not rust. 

This lantern will appeal to canoeists, sea kayakers, survivalists and winter campers who want the warmth of a flame light without the noise of a LPG lantern. With all three candles lit, the Candlelier generates enough heat to boil small amounts of water, melt snow, or keep foods warm by putting a small pot directly on the top. It is wide enough to be stable on many surfaces, or it can be hung by its handle. It will burn for up to fourteen hours with all three candles lit at once, or up to 42 hours with one candle lit at a time.

The lantern comes with three 100% pure long burning beeswax candles and produces a significant amount of light. 

Our beeswax lantern candles are very long burning, these candles give off a gentle natural honey scent and very importantly all of our beeswax candles are non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic, making them safe to burn around pets, children and people with asthma or allergies.

Beeswax Candle Lantern Glass Details
Lantern Dimensions: 4" x 8"
Handle:  stainless steel 
Globe:  glass
Wick: 100% cotton
Wax: 100% pure Canadian beeswax, filtered to 1 micron


  • Produces 5000 BTU's of heat. (must be used in a safe location away from flammable surfaces)
  • Heats small amounts of water or food on heat shield.
  • Lightweight, durable aluminum construction.
  • Burn 1,2, or all 3 candles depending on your lighting needs.
  • Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes with viewing slots.
  • Carrying handle and twist-lock base.
  • Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
  • Burns 12-15 hours per candle


To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Please Write a review

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
Great lantern that will even heat soup

Lantern received and tested - and it's wonderful! This lantern would be enough to take the worst chill off a very small room (no bigger than, say, 7' x 7'). Using a small one cup enamel coffee pot (like a saucepan but with a longer handle and pouring spout), it heated water in 10 min, not to boiling, but enough to make a cup of tea to take the chill out of your belly. This lantern was bought in response to a recent spring ice storm where we lost power for a few days. Something like this would have really helped raise our spirits during the long nights.