This hand poured 100% pure beeswax emergency candle is an affordable must have for every household, hiker, camper, fisherman, hunter, car, boat, cottage, patio travellers etc.!
Our beeswax emergency candles can be used for light, heat and cooking. This candle gives off a bright light and is warm enough to heat water or food on. Stuck in your car in the winter? No problem, use our small survival candle for light and warmth while you wait for help.
Beeswax is a pure natural fuel that burns clean, hot and long- and makes a terrific little stove. Each emergency candle comes with a book of matches.
All of our beeswax candles are non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic, making them safe to burn for pets, children and people with asthma or allergies.
Beeswax Mini Survival Light Details
Dimensions: 3.25" x 1.5"
Wick: 100% cotton
Wax: 100% pure Canadian beeswax, filtered to 1 micron