This handpoured 100% pure beeswax survival light is an affordable must have for every household, hiker, camper, fisherman, hunter and every vehicle!
Our beeswax survival candles can be used for light, heat and cooking. This candle gives off a bright light and is warm enough to heat water or food on. Stuck in your car in the winter? No problem, use our mini survival candle for light and warmth while you wait for help.
Beewax is a pure natural fuel that burns clean, hot and long- and makes a terrific little stove. Each mini survival light comes with strike anywhere matches and instructions.
All of our beeswax candles are non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic, making them safe to burn for pets, children and people with asthma or allergies.
Beeswax Mini Survival Light Details
Burn time: 20 - 25 hours
Dimensions: 3.25" x 2.0"
Wick: 100% cotton
Wax: 100% pure Canadian beeswax, filtered to 1 micron